Terms & Conditions
This website is operated under the control and direction of Michael Hodgson Chartered Surveyors and Estate Agents. (“MHCSEA”). While the information contained on this site has been given in good faith, MHCSEA cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for error, misinterpretation and all or any loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on the information contained on this site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in the event of the winding-up, liquidation or cessation of trade of MHCSEA. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency of the information should be sought from MHCSEA direct. MHCSEA hereby expressly disclaims to its fullest extent any responsibility for advice or opinions of Third Parties which may appear on this website and for any loss or damage arising in consequence.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and any other rights in all material on this site are owned by MHCSEA. You are permitted to print and download extracts from this site on the following basis:
1. Use of documents and related graphics on this site is for information and/or personal use only and may not be reproduced for sale or gain;
2. Any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium may only be used for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal use;
3. No documents or related graphics on this site are to be modified in any way;
4. Graphics on this site are not to be used separately from the accompanying text;
5. The Michael Hodgson copyright notice (ie: Copyright © Michael Hodgson Chartered Surveyors and Estate Agents.) must appear in all copies;
6. No part of this site may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without MHCSEA prior written permission;
7. Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
Access to and use of this site is provided by MHCSEA subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect when you first use this site. MHCSEA reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. You are responsible for reviewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified by the posted changes.
2. While MHCSEA endeavours to ensure that this site is normally available 24 hours a day, MHCSEA will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
3. Access to this site may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
4. While MHCSEA endeavours to ensure that the information on this site is correct, no warranty, express or implied, is given as to its accuracy and MHCSEA does not accept any liability for error or omission.
5. If any part of this site contains materials submitted to MHCSEA by third parties, then the third parties are responsible for ensuring that materials submitted for inclusion on this site comply with national and relevant foreign law. MHCSEA cannot guarantee the accuracy of this material and hereby expressly disclaims any responsibility for error, omission or inaccuracy in the material, misinterpretation and any or all loss, disappointment, negligence or damage caused by reliance on the material contained on this site or any failure or alleged failure in the delivery of the services referred to herein, or in event of the bankruptcy, liquidation or cessation of trade of MHCSEA or any company, individual or firm referred to herein. Confirmation of the accuracy and currency of the information should be sought from the establishments concerned.
6. MHCSEA shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
7. MHCSEA accepts no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hypertext link from this site exists. Such links are provided for your convenience on an “as is” basis with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them.
8. If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or enforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from the clause concerned and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
9. By accessing any part of this site, you shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full.
10. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
All content & images are © Copyright Michael Hodgson Chartered Surveyors and Estate Agents.