- Cookies are small files placed on your computer or device by our site when you visit certain parts of it and/or when you use certain features of our site. They are created when you open our website.
- Our website sends information to the browser you use, which then creates a text file.
- These cookies are then stored as small files on your device for various periods of time.
- Every time you come back to the website, the browser retrieves and sends cookies to the server, which helps to improve your experience of the website by remembering settings, so you don’t have to re-enter them every time you visit
- Remembering your last properties and searches, helps you keep on top of new listings
- Measuring use of the website so that we can see where we can improve.
- You can manage and/or delete these small files from your device, but please be aware that this will limit the functionality we then can offer to you.
- To learn more about cookies and how to manage or remove them, please visit aboutcookies.org.
- Our site is owned and operated by: Michael Hodgson, 4 Athenaeum Street, Sunderland, SR1 1QX.
- Our VAT number is: 204705343
- Contact Michael Hodgson if you have any queries on any data protection issue, either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone via 0191 565 7000.
- We have carefully chosen these cookies and have taken steps to ensure that your privacy and personal data is protected and always respected.
Cookies are small text files, placed on your hard disk by a web page server. They are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
We will use encrypted information gathered from the cookies to improve your online experience Michael Hodgson.
Some of the cookies we use will expire after you close the browser window. These are called session cookies. Some cookies last longer than this, because they are used to identify return visits to the website.
- Session cookies are deleted when you leave our websites. They help keep track of your progress, so you don’t have to enter the same information more than once.
- Persistent cookies stay on your device after your browsing session has ended. They will remember settings, preferences and details for the next time you use the websites.
- First party cookies are set by the website owner, i.e. ES Systems Ltd.
- Third party cookies are set by other parties, such as Google and Twitter.
- Necessary cookies are required for the operation of our website.
- Performance or analytical cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
To find out even more about cookies, visit: http://www.aboutcookies.org
More information about privacy, data protection and our terms and conditions can be found on our website.